COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, May 15, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of May 4, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Presentation of a Proclamation for National Day of Family to the Family Community and Education (FCE) Organization
- Report from the Archive Center Director regarding the completion of the ArcaSearch Minutes Digitizing Project for the Commission
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
3. Sales Tax Report
4. Form 40-Statement of Railroad and Utility Property
5. Letter from City of Cape re: TIF Public Hearing
6. Recorder of Deeds remitted funds to Treasurer
7. Purchase Orders-Presort Mailing, Curtis, Heinz, Garrett and O’Keefe, US Bank, Nelson Systems, Ellis, Ellis, Hammonds & Johnson, CCPA, Koehler Engineering
8. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 May 12, 2023