COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, April 27, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of April 24, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Updates on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
**Updates on New Emergency Operations Center**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss and Approve Intergovernmental Agreement with Scott County regarding County Road 250
- Discuss and Approve Change Order with Penzel Construction regarding New Jail
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
3. Monthly Collection Report from County Collector
4. Accounts Payable
5. Certified Election Results from April 4, 2023 Election
6. Letter from Buzzi Unicem
7. Letter from Layton & Southard
8. Quarterly Report from CCPA
9. Sheriff Report from March
10. Inventory Forms
11. Purchase Orders-Central Square, MSHP, Osborne Office Supply, Lutesville Motor
12. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 April 26, 2023