COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, March 27, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of March 20, 2023
Approval of Closed Session Minutes of March 13, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
**Update on New Jail and 1908 Courthouse**
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Presentation of the Missouri Department of Public Safety, Office of Homeland Security Award for the Sheriff Office
- Approve Vacation Carryover for County Employee
- Approve Contract with Ritter Communications
- Discuss and Approve Emergency Generator for EOC
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
5. Missouri Department of Revenue Monthly Deposit Notice
6. Letter from Missouri Department of Natural Resources
7. Inventory Forms
8. Purchase Orders-CCPA, Trutest, United Land Title
9. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
**Closed Session Pursuant to 610.021(2) Real Estate
Agenda Posted: 9:00 March 24, 2023