COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Monday, March 24, 2022, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes from March 17, 2022
Approval of Closed Session Minutes from March 17, 2022
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEADS
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Bid #01-22MAR22-HVAC Installation at Juvenile Office
- Presentation regarding Red Barn Mercantile-Nicole DuBois
- Discuss Arca Search bid to image Commission Records
- Emergency Purchase of Washer at Sheriff Office
- Emergency Purchase of 4 Vehicles for Sheriff Office
- Approve Vacation Carryover for Sheriff Employee
- Approve Occupant Protection Grant Data Collection Form
- Approve DWI Enforcement Grant Data Collection Form
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Missouri Department of Revenue Revocation Notices
- Missouri Department of Public Safety Office of Victims of Crime Information
- Payroll Change Forms
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 March 23, 2022