COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, February 16, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of February 9, 2023
Approval of Closed Session Minutes from February 9, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Reappoint 2 Members to the Park Advisory Board
- Appoint 1 Member to the Park Advisory Board
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
3. Reappoint Cape County Public Health Director
4. Medical Examiner Presentation
5. Bid #01-15FEB23-Precast Box Culvert
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. Accounts Payable
7. County /Clerk Records Disposal
8. Sales Tax Distribution Deposit Notice
9. Report from Limestone Ridge Project
10. Letter from Ameren
11. Purchase Orders-Elkins-Swyers, Concord Printing
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 February 15, 2023