COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, March 9, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of March 6, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve New Federal Tax on Health Plans
- Approve New Fund for Archive Center for Donations Received
- Approve Easement with Missouri Department of Transportation on Hwy. 61 Project
- Discuss Bid#2-01MAR23 Fuel Tanks and Dispensing for EOC Center
- Approve Indigent Burial
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. Ordinance #5621 from City of Cape
7. Ordinance #5529 from City of Cape
8. Purchase Orders-Rhodes 101, Concord Publishing, Osborne Office Supplies
9. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 March 8, 2023