COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, January 12, 2023, 9:00 AM
ADMINISTRATION BUILDING COMMISSION CHAMBERS
1 BARTON SQUARE, 3RD FLOOR
JACKSON, MO 63755
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Approval of Minutes of January 9, 2023
COMMUNICATIONS/REPORTS – OTHER ELECTED OFFICIALS/DEPARTMENT HEAD
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Public Hearing-Marijuana Sales Tax Initiative for the April Ballot
- Approve Polar Bear Plunge at North County Park
- Approve Employee Carryover
- Approve the Annual Report from Highway Administrator
- Discuss Purchasing a Backhoe for the Highway Department
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
6. Recorder of Deeds remitted funds to County Treasurer
7. Purchase Orders-Curtis, Heinz Garrett & O’Keefe, Safe House of Southeast Missouri, Concord Publishing
8. Payroll Change Forms
*The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters. Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Agenda Posted: 9:00 January 11, 2023