Meeting of the Cape Girardeau County Commission, Administrative Office Building, Jackson, MO
Thursday, November 3, 2011, @ 9:00 a.m.
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Minutes of Cape Girardeau County Common Sewer District Board Meeting.
- Reappointment of Paul Koeper to Judicial Finance Commission.
- Notice from State Courts Administrator of CY 2012 Holidays.
- List of Transportation Needs for 2012 from SEMO Regional Planning.
- Payroll Change Form.
1. Request from Highway Department to purchase (2) snow plows for dump trucks.
2. Equipment request from John Clifton, Coroner.
3. Request to bid from Co. Clerk on voting equipment and voter canvass.
4. Amendment to Lease Agreement with Missouri Department of Conservation for Communications Facilities at Cape County Park to extend agreement for 15 years.
5. Request from Emergency Management Director for upgrade of CAD System with AT&T.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. Park Shelter Funding.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing,
real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: November 2, 2011, at 9:00 a.m.