Cape Girardeau County Board for Developmental Disabilities
Regular Meeting Tentative Agenda
July 18, 2017
Caper Public Library
Call to Order
Approve Consent Agent Items
1. Six month budget for July 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017.
2. New contract with MODMH.
3. New contract with Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri.
4. New contract with CTA.
5. Approval to renew & pay post office box rental charge.
6. Approve & pay the audit bill from Beussink, Hey accounting firm.
- Old Business:
- Overview of Pony Bird meeting
- New Business
- Time line for Extended Life Care Needs assessments and Project Development
- 2017-18 Officers
The CCBDD may, as part of a regular or special meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legal actions or litigation, leasing, purchasing, or sale of re estate, hiring, firing, disciplining or promotion of personnel. Autority Section 610.021, Revised Statues of Missouri, as amended.