Thursday, May 23, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 20, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Payroll Change Forms
- Bids received on 05/22/13 for Side Replacement Project Jackson Courthouse and referred to county commission for review
- Statement of Railroad & Utility Property Tax Year 2013
- Bank Reconciliation for the month of April
- Statement of Monthly Collection for the month of April
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from May 20, 2013 Meeting
- Accept Bids on Plant Mix Bituminous Paving 2013 and refer to Highway Administrator for review
- Award bid for Sidewalk Replacement Project-Jackson Courthouse
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- 9:05 a.m.- 2012 Audit Report Presented by Patrick Kintner with Stanley, Dirnberger, Hopper & Associates
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 22, 2013 9:00 a.m.