Thursday, May 14, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of May 11, 2015
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Recorder of Deeds Annual Statement
4. Agreement between Pictometry International and Cape Girardeau County
5. General & Prop 1 Sales Tax Revenue-April 2015
6. U S Bank Cancelled Checks Report-April 2015
7. Cape Common Pleas Gazebo Contract
8. Bulletproof Vest Grant
9. 2015 Form 40-Statement of Railroad & Utility Property
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
- Approve additional costs for Cooler Installation-Coroner’s Office
- Closed Session Minutes-Real Estate Matter-May 7, 2015 Meeting
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Indigent Burial Request-Crain Funeral Home
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 13, 2015 9:00 a.m.