Thursday, February 1, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of January 29, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
- 9:00 a.m. – Public Hearing prior to considering taking action to Disincorporate the Village of Dutchtown. All residents and interested parties are invited and encouraged to attend so that the County Commission can hear your comments and questions.
- 9:20 a.m.- Adopt Resolution No. 18-R2- Appointment of County Health Officer pursuant to Missouri Revised Statute No. 205.100
- 9:25 a.m.- EOC Director Dick Knaup present report on Radio Tower Inspections
- 9:30 a.m.- Adopt Resolution No. 18-R3- Resolution declaring that the Unlawful Distribution of Prescription Controlled Substances has created a Public Nuisance and a Public Health and Safety Crisis for the Citizens of Cape Girardeau County
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss allowing the Jackson R2 Librarians’ to hold the community event “Jackson Reads” on the Jackson Courthouse Lawn and use of restrooms on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 5:30 pm-7:00 pm.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Appointment of (2) Industrial Development Authority Board Members
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: January 31, 2018
Revised: 12:10 p.m.