Thursday, February 5, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Missouri State Tax Commission letter of approval for Assessor reimbursement request dated January 12, 2015.
4. Notification by Missouri State Tax Commission – Consumer Price Index increase is eight tenths of one percent (0.8%) for the December 2013 to December 2014 period.
APPOINTMENTS AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- 2014 County Financial Statement
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Resolution No. 15-R2 Appointment of County Health Officer
2. Contract for Detention Services between Stoddard County Regional Detention Center of Stoddard County, Missouri and Cape Girardeau County.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: February 4, 2015 9:00 AM